We find freedom for
in helping business leaders remove stressors to manufacture more time, empower their teams, and generate more revenue!
These traits enable them the time and energy to live their best life. She believes that we can find better, smarter ways of working so that we can be more present for the people and things that matter most to us in our lives.
- FocalPoint certified business and executive coach since 2017
- Licensed facilitator for a host of corporate training programs ranging from leadership to sales to personal development.
- Certified Emotional Intelligence (EQ) practitioner with TTISI.
She has worked with businesses of all sizes and industries from small one-person operations to non-profits to large corporations like Davey Tree and Michelin Tire.
Prior to starting her coaching practice, Stacie had a successful two-decade career at PepsiCo where she held numerous roles of increasing responsibility, highlighted by leading both a large sales and distribution operation (consisting of 135 people and $25MM in revenue) and a $130MM+ sales team responsible for growing the relationship with Target.
- Recipient of FocalPoint’s Alvin Law Award for coaching
- PepsiCo’s President’s Ring of Honor recipient,
- Recognized as a Top Woman in Grocery by Progressive Grocer Magazine.
Stacie is a mom to two little girls who are boss babes in training and has run numerous half marathons. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Bucknell University and an MBA from Boston University. Stacie is an executive contributor to Brainz Magazine and is active in the community as a coach with Girls on the Run and an executive board member for her local Chamber of Commerce.
The 5 Key Steps to Creating Balance!
As a mom of two kids under 6 and a business owner, I’ve been there. I have worked the nights after everyone is asleep, missed the preschool Halloween party, made all the excuses why I can’t find 30 minutes for myself to exercise, and struggled to generate the profit I wanted in my business.
If this sounds familiar, download our 5 steps to creating more balance in your life!