Spring is around the corner! Kids are only a few months away from getting out of school for the summer. As we start into our new schedules, this is a perfect time for a little spring cleaning for your business. When was the last time you stopped and focused on what you and your business need? With the first quarter of the year over, now is the time for you to reevaluate what’s important, where you’re headed, and how you’ll get there.
- Are you are working SO hard and not seeing the profits you desire?
- Do you work 50, 60, 70+ hours a week and always feel “busy”?
- Are you constantly thinking about what you “should” do and are not fully present with the people who matter most?
- Do you feel like you are struggling and aren’t doing anything the way you imagined you would?
I get it! As a mom of two kids under 7 and a business owner, I understand the challenges of trying to be everything for everyone. It can be overwhelming and exhausting. There are days you feel guilty, unavailable, stretched too thin, and like you are just failing at everything.
My name is Stacie, and I’ve been there! I spent the first 19 years of my career climbing the corporate ladder at PepsiCo. I loved my work, but let’s be honest, I found that I defined myself by it too. In 2017, I had my second daughter and we moved from Minneapolis to Ohio. It was then that I allowed myself for the first time to really reflect on what I wanted for my life and the kind of work I was passionate about doing. I realized then that I needed two things. First, I had to get back to coaching, teaching and leading. I get the greatest fulfillment when I am helping people transform into versions of themselves that they didn’t even dream possible. Second, I wanted to build a business that allowed me the flexibility to be the kind of mom that I wanted to be for my girls. That’s how Empowered Leadership was born.
I quickly realized how different being an entrepreneur was from working at a Fortune 500 company. When you are everything from the salesperson to the executor to the janitor it can quickly become overwhelming and hard to prioritize! Even when you know what to do, acting on the right things and knowing when to stop for the day can be hard. This is exactly why I created this program, to help entrepreneurs have the tools, direction, and support they need to find the growth and balance they desire.
Most coaching programs believe that you either want to create a multi-million-dollar empire or that you are a stay-at-home parent running your side gig between naps and at night. They overlook YOU: the ambitious, dedicated, passionate business owner who is running a successful full-time business. The business owner who is also a parent that craves the freedom to be more present and live your best life.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!
The “Spring Clean Your Business” Program is for fully scheduled business owners who are passionate about seeing their business succeed but also want to be present for their families. I know you want to create the level of income and flexibility that helps you create the life you’ve dreamed about. Many of our participants are former corporate employees who started businesses and hoped to replace their income while growing and gaining freedom. They find business ownership lonely…their friends and family just don’t understand. These are business owners, just like you, who couldn’t figure out how to step away for a week-long vacation with their family.
What is included:
- 90-day group coaching program with weekly workbook activities.
- 2 Weeks of every month are specific training videos designed to support business development.
- 2 Weeks of every month are 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Stacie to help keep you accountable with your action steps.
- Access to Stacie throughout the program for support and guidance.
Who is this for?
- Business owners who are trying to juggle parenting and a business.
- Service based small business owners who are ready to grow their business to the next level
Are you feeling…
- Unsure how to take the next step in growing your business?
- A little nervous determining if you are ready to bring on more help or outsource some activities in your business?
- Like you are struggling to find the right balance and are constantly missing out on important things in your life?
- That there are too many “to do” or “should do” items on your list?
“Stacie has a true knack for identifying areas of opportunity for growth, efficiency and optimization in your organization. She has a keen big picture comprehension while carefully honing into the intricacies of optimal business management and operations. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to level up their business.”
Eryka ParkerLegacy Book Coaching
You can create the business and life you dream of!
We will work on improving key areas like:
- Defining What Success Looks Like for YOU
- Identifying What is Holding You Back
- Creating Work/Life Balance that Works for You
- Time Management and Productivity to Do More In Less Time
- Becoming the Leader Your Life and Business Need
The “Spring Clean Your Business” Program provides you with the training, accountability, and tools you need to grow your business and free up time and energy.
This will run from April 20th, 2022 to July 6th, 2022.
I want you to leave this program with a vision of your ideal future, action plan, and the confidence to take control of your business and your time.
The “Spring Clean Your Business” Program gives you expert advice, 1-on-1 support, thought partners, and accountability throughout the program. You are not on this journey alone! We know that your time and resources are limited. That’s why this 90-day program is designed to keep you focused on the key things that will help you build your business while you create more time to spend making memories with your family. You will leave empowered with the tools and skills you need to create the success and freedom you desire.
“I used Stacie’s services for quite some time and really enjoyed the process from start to finish. She really allowed me to see the bigger picture on my business and what I was missing to allow it to grow. Not only in business, she helped me grow personally too. Can’t thank you enough Stacie!”
Sebastian Valade,PurelyVivid Inc
You will be able to…
- Have a clear picture of where you want to go and what matters
- Learn to prioritize and remove things based on your vision of success
- Create better time management, so you can spend more time with the people that matter
- Stop feeling guilty for taking time off and spending it with your family
- Create an action plan of how to move forward
By the end of this program…
- You will learn how to double your income & double your time off
- You will have a clear path forward to achieve your goals, with specific action plans
- You will learn to generate growth without adding more to your “to do” list
- Have more time to spend with your family this summer
- Create more financial freedom
- Remove the guilt and overwhelm
What is included?
*6 weeks of video instruction on key business and balance building topics: valued at $3,000
*6 weeks of 1-on-1 30 minutes power coaching sessions: valued at $2,000
*DISC assessment + debrief session: valued at $500
*Exclusive program portal access which includes training videos, worksheets, community chat, and accountability tracking: valued at $600
Total Valued cost: $6,100
Total cost for this program ONLY: $3,200
That’s over $2,900 savings!
This will run from April 20th, 2022 to July 6th, 2022.